I have decided to take up blogging, again. If you're reading this you obviously have nothing better to do. I am hoping that my blog will enlighten all that happen upon it, and add a little sunshine to your day. Just to bring everybody up to speed... I had a band competition last night and Vallivue won, but not officially because it was on our own turf. I listened to General Conference last weekend and I have never really "listened" to that much or that attentively before and it was AMAZING! Also last weekend was Homecoming which was so much fun!!! So that was what has recently happened... now onto the future. I have my last race this week, and districts next week for xc :D and also DIII for marching band(hopefully we will beat Nampa)and next week I am flying for the first time, since the band is leaving for our trip to Seattle before districts, my xc/band pals and I get to fly... I am super excited!So that's my recent life in a nutshell... oh and I need to work on not procrastinating or I will die!!
P.S. If you are wondering about my blog title, my pal A.Rey and I are working on changing the lyrics to Tik Tok, so I will post those when they are ready... PEACE OUT!!
Hey M.Kayla!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, very impressive! we need to finish those lyrics so you can post them! haha, love you! hee hee!
A. Rey
We totally need to! Katriel thinks we should say "the party don't start till kate walks in" I think it has a good ring to it :D love you hee hee haa haa hee hee ... oh gosh that is so fuuny!
ReplyDeleteM.Kayla