Friday, November 5, 2010

A Procrastination Nation

It takes talent to be a procrastinator. You invest all your time in not making time for those dreaded assignments and then are forced to schedule them in later into what seems to be a busier schedule than when they were assigned. A procrastinator has to have excellent scheduling skills as well as the ability to run on little sleep. A truly talented procrastinator can procrastinate anything and in time they will procrastinate procrastination.
Sometimes it is necessary to procrastinate to make room for what is important, like a date with a guy you have a secret crush on, late night milkshake runs and good conversation, dancing in the rain, and anything else that is better than writing that English paper or doing your math homework.
Someday I will get to a time where I will procrastinate procrastination, but for now I am fine procrastinating that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment